Saturday 3 October 2015

They say a photograph can speak a thousand words...

.... And if that's the case then this one sums me up 100% today.



Not that I'm complaining mind. I love being pregnant. I've waited so long to have my own baby that I'm delighted and grateful that it's finally happened. As there was a time when I thought it wouldn't. 

But I am finding it hard to manage. I have a full time very demanding job. Am bringing up someone else's child and am nearly 22 weeks pregnant. So I guess it's ok to feel like the lady in the picture does every so often. Now I just have to work on realising that not only is my body changing but for the time being I can no longer do the things that I'd love to do on a weekend.

I know it will all be worth it in the end but today is a tough day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment